Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Good news that acts like bad news

I put all of my eggs in a basket and it seems that the basket's bottom has fallen out. I had a plan and that plan didn't work out. Luckily I also had a back-up plan. However it is proving to be tough to accept that plan B is now plan A and the previous plan A is now broken yolks on the floor. As well, some of those broken yolks aren't mine. They belong to some who I think is quite sweet and lovely, so I feel bad for dropping her eggs.

I'm back in purgatory. The place that I am is temporary. I am soon to be on the move again, much too soon. It looks as though I will be enduring some prairie winters. At least I'm finally grad school bound. That is a great thing, even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

2 comments:

Jess Wheaton said...

Perhaps this is what you sing to the egg pile:

Now I don't claim to be an "A" student
But I'm trying to be
So maybe by being an "A" student baby
I can win your love for me.

I look forward to hearing about this "grad school" experience from another child whose taste I trust.

ohnotherobot said...

If you were in Montreal and you dropped those eggs you might come back up with boobs. Yipes. Talk soon please.